In this 2.5 hour Masterclass, we tackle:
- “Best Practices” for presenting on video (lighting, audio, what to wear);
- how to balance onscreen content (slides, visuals) with your presentation;
- physical presence / body language / gestures and their impact upon the audience, onscreen;
- the voice and how to use it with power;
- reading the body language and paraverbal signals of your customer/listener;
- active listening;
- how to be persuasive while building rapport with the client
- how to make virtual presentations more interesting.
This is a 2.5 hour interactive LIVE Masterclass, led on Zoom, in which I teach the concepts and tools of how to communicate well in live video, demonstrate how to practically apply these concepts, and give live, tailored feedback to the group. Participants have their microphones muted and videos activated. The chat tool is available for interaction with other participants and Elia. At the end of each section, Elia opens up the microphones for any questions.
You will leave with the knowledge and tools necessary to present and sell your business and yourself, PROFESSIONALLY, AUTHENTICALLY and with CHARISMA!
*EACH PARTICIPANT RECEIVES A FREE WORKBOOK AFTERWARDS WITH ALL OF THE KEY POINTS OF THE MASTERCLASS!
Cost: 97 USD/Euro
Please note that, to protect the privacy of participants and the facilitator, it is forbidden to download, record and distribute screenshots, photos, videos or audio of this Masterclass on the internet.